Monday, November 23, 2015

Thinking of You.....DT


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my Blog today. I truly appreciate each and everyone of you and love reading all your comments. Today I made a Sympothy Card for a my son. My ex-Father-in-law recently passed away and my son was very close to him. It's hard to see your own Children in some much pain. I'm hopping the card will remind him that I'm here if he needs me. Cards just have a way of reaching out and touch someone's heart. The card lets a person know they are important to you and that you are always there whenever they need you. Thar's why I love sending cards to just say "Hi, I was thinking of you today." Here is the card. I hope you enjoy the tutorial.

I will be using this card in the ATSM Challenge #171
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.de/


  • I started with white card stock cut to 4" x 5 1/4" and ran it through my Big Kick with an embossing folder.
  • I then used an oval Die from Sizzix to cut the sentiment label. I used Sky Blue Pwderpuff Chalk Ink around the edge of the label.
  • The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Thinking of You Clear Stamp Set and I used black ink. 
  • I used theses colors from Powder Puff Chalk Ink to color the leaves and things:
Fuchsia
Evergreen
Seafoam 
Sky Blue
Warm Sand
Buttercup

  • I cut orange card stock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and glued that to the front of the card.
  • Then I centered the embossed piece and adhered it onto the orange card stock.
  • I used foam tape to adhere the label to the front of the card.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. It's a quick and easy way to add your own touch to a card. I appreciate all of your comments so please remember to leave them in the comment box below. I hope This finds all of you and your family's well. Have a blessed day!










No comments:

Post a Comment