Thursday, November 5, 2015

You Decorate My Life...

Today I stepped away from Holiday cards and made a card for my Step-daughters birthday. Yep...She is a January baby. We have a lot of Birthday's in January in our circle of Family and Friends. I figure I have a lot of cards to do so I better get started. How about you? Do you have a lot of January Birthday's in your circle of family and friends also? I think this owl is a hoot! She is just darn cute!




  • I am using the You Decorate My Life...stamp from Unity Stamp Company. I did the coloring with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.
  • The Snow Flake stamp is from my stash and I used Broken China Distress Ink and stamped some of the ink off before stamping my paper for a more subtle look.
  • Tumbled Glass Distress Marker was used around the edge of the paper before I adhered it to my card front.
  • Then  I used my gel pen to add highlights to the feathers after everything was dry.
  • The little Jem's added to the card was all that was left to do. 
The stamp is so cute I really didn't have to add much to the card. Sometimes less is more, I appreciate your comments so please let me know how your day is going and what kind of project you are working on in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment