Tuesday, November 24, 2015

You Make Me Smile...DT

Hello visitors, followers, Bloggers, Family and Friends. I am so grateful for each and everyone of you! I want to take this time to let you know that I appreciate each and everyone of you. This Thanksgiving I will spend the day thinking about all of you and how fortunate to have you all in my life. I took some time today to make a card for a friend. It's a card meant to let her know that she was on my mind today and I just want to say Hi. I found this adorable stamp set on the Hallmark.com web sight and couldn't resist it. I am sure you will like it, too!


I am using this card for the ATSM card Challenge and DT call #171
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.de/2015/11/challenge-171-anything-goes-winners.html


  • I started with a piece of white card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and a Darice embossing folder.
  • First I swiped the Stormy Sky Tim Holtz Distress ink on the flat side of the embossing folder. Then I placed the card stock into the folder and ran it through my Big Kick.
  • After it dried I adhered it to the front of an A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card.
  • I stamped the images from the Pick of the Liter Stamp Set by WPLUS9 Stamp Company onto water color paper.
  • I used Prisma Water Color pencils to watercolor the images. 
  • I used Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint Distress Ink to water color the background of the images. 
  • Once the images were dry I used a Sizzix Regal Label Die to cut out the little girl image and a Simon Says Tag Die to cut out the Kittens.
  • The sentiment is from the Art-c Thinking of You Stamp Set. I used Tumbled glass distress ink to water color around the sentiment and then adhered it to the front of the card
  • All I had left to do was add the pearl accents and make the bow.
Please remember to leave me an y comments or questions you may have today. Make subscripe so you never miss any of my posts. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my tutorial today. Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment