Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Chicks Birthday

Welcome to my Blog Everyone! Today I'm doing my last minute posts and making a few cards. Every year my Family and Friends have a Ornament Exchange Party. It started out as a cookie exchange but that became overwhelming with so many women participating. It's my year to Host the party this coming Saturday so I am feeling a little stressed getting everything ready. Do you have Holiday events within you Circle each year? I know some people have Ugly Sweater Parties. That sounds like a lot of fun! Well, I made a birthday card today and stepped away from the Holiday Cards for a bit of a change. Here is the card I've made for today.

I plan on entering this card in the following challenge:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-12-5-12-11-15-birthdays
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.de/
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com/

I started out using the Basic A Rectangle Die set from Spellbinders. I just bought this set and couldn't wait to use it :)
I used a Embossing folder for the streamers on the Green card stock. The yellow flower brads are from my stock.
The Birthday Chick is from Unity Stamp Company. I used a basic water color paint set to paint the image. I couldn't resist adding a few Jems to the picture.
The sentiment is from the Thinking of You Stamp set by Art-C.

This was a quick and easy card to make but it looks great and anyone would be happy to receive it. Its always nice to have something you can make at the last minute for the events you remember at the last minute. I hope everyone enjoyed the card today. Please remember to subscribe to my blog and please leave a comment in the box below. I love to read them and learn what you want to see on the blog. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment