Monday, December 14, 2015

Jingle Bells....


Hi everybody and welcome to my blog. Today I found myself staring at my card stock and wondering how I was going to do a card with a musical theme. I don't know why I was so stumped....card makers block??? Haha Once I got all of my Holiday things together I started to notice a theme. I decided to go with it. I found that the card came together rather quickly after that. I chose to go with one of my favorite Holiday songs "Jingle Bell's." Here is my card:


 I plan to enter this card in the following challenge:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-music-on-your-card-dec-14-gcc121415
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2015/12/challenge-213-anything-goes.html


I first found all of the things that I had that related to Jingle Bell's. Then I cut my sheet music pieces and before I knew it the card was finished. I had Bell brads, tiny Bell's,and all of the Jingle Bell chip board pieces in my supplies. All I had to do was start adhering my items and wha la...finished. Taking part in challenges is a lot of fun and it makes you think outside your usual way of doing things. I love that part of it. Do you post your cards in challenges? Which ones? Please leave a link or address of your favorite challenges in the box below. I love trying other challenges and some of my visitors may find the links useful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment