Saturday, January 9, 2016

Be Mine

Hello and welcome to the first challenge of the New Year at the Outlawz.ning.com Saturday Paper A La Mode. This week we are doing a Valentine Theme and the Design Team and I have really gone all out with inspiration. I hope you can join in on the fun.

Our Sponsor for the Challenge is:

The image is from Beccy's Place and here is my card:
  • I used Prisma Premier Colored Pencils to color the image.
  • The hearts are from my stash. I placed them along the barbed wire as though they are falling out of the mailbox.
  • Then I placed the sentiment as though the little bird is making the delivery. 
The images from Beccy's Place are so detailed and fun to use. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and sharing your love for somebody is so rewarding. I enjoy this time of year. People open their hearts just a little bit more and express their feelings for one another. Hopefully this inspired you to craft and express yourself through your art talents. Please remember to leave your comments in the box below. I look forward to reading them and getting to know you a little bit better. ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment