Friday, January 15, 2016

Celebrate National Hat Day!

Hi everyone, Did you know its National Hat Day? At the Outlawz.ning.com Festive Friday Challenge We are Celebrating Step in a puddle and splash your friend's day, Feast of Fabulous wild men day, dress up your pet day and National Hat Day. The idea is to create a project relating to one or more of these topics. This is SO much fun, right? I was inspired by National Hat Day and here is my card.


  • I used distress ink to make the background and then I water colored the Nancy Girl stamp from https://www.unitystampco.com/
  • The sentiment is from my stash and I picked up the hats at Joann Fabrics.
This is our second week with the new Challenge and thus far it has been a blast. The cards the other DT have done this week and last have been awesome and extremely creative. I hope you get a chance to come join us and get involved. We have a different themed Challenge for each day of the week so I can promise you will always be inspired and have a lot of fun. See you all soon! Hugz


    

No comments:

Post a Comment