Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's Not Just a Kiss






Hi everyone and welcome! I'm so excited that you have stopped by. I'm posting my second card I've designed for Stamprints today. The image is beautiful! You can find this image as part of the Happy Valentine's Day Collage. I will be using the other images from this collage in my future posts so you will have to stick around and follow my blog so you don't miss any of the up coming cards. Here is the card I have for you today!




I used a Scalloped Oval Die to cut the image and then framed it with a scalloped edge frame made from white cardstock. I used Diamond Stickles around the scalloped frame for detail. The piece of pink doily is from a heart shaped doily I had in my stash. The sentiment is from the collage and I put it at an angle so it would be a little eye catching and different from the norm. I added a bow and three small pearl beads to the corner to finish off the card. This collage has such beautiful images and it is super fast to making a stunning card with them. I hope that you check back. I have some of the other images from this collage coming on future posts. Hopefully you found this inspiring and your off to craft and create your beautiful projects. Please leave your blog address in the box below so I can follow you and be inspired by what you are making, too! Hugz













No comments:

Post a Comment