Friday, January 8, 2016

Smartie Pants

Welcome everybody to the Outlawz.ning.com very first Festive Friday Challenge! We have several things to celebrate this week. We chose to celebrate Polar Bear Plunge, Bird Day, Bean Day and Bubble Bath Day. I decided to celebrate Bird Day with my card.

  • I started out with the Lil' Smartie Pants stamp from Unity Stamp Company.
  • I chose to stick with traditional Valentines colors and water colored him.
  • The I used the Scalloped Square Die Set and adhered the layers onto the card base.
  • The pink lace and pink hearts were added for detail.
Hooray to Bird Day! We have several bird feeders around our yard and we get to enjoy them every day. I love waking to the sound of a dove cooing or a Cardinal calling its mate. The sound of the Owls at night are so relaxing and have a calming effect. Take a moment this week and enjoy our little feathered friends. Please remember to leave me a comment, or any questions you might have. ~Hugz~
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com/
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment