Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stamprints Easter



Hi everyone and welcome! I'm so excited that you have stopped by. Today is the first time Stamprints has posted their cards and I was asked to do some design work for them. They are off to a great start and I can't wait to see what their future releases will be. You will have to stick around and follow my blog so you don't miss any of the up coming releases. Here is the card I have for you today!
  
We have our next posting set up for February 2nd so make sure to stop back. I'm looking forward to showing you what we have going on. I love reading your comments so don't forget to leave a comment telling me what you think in the box below. See you soon ~Hugz~

I plan on enter this in the following challenges:
sunday stamps
word art wednesday
simon says wednesday challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment