Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hello There...

Hello There Everyone and Welcome. This morning it was still snowing from yesterdays storm. We had a bit of a blizzard going on and travel was really bad. I was reminded that these snow storms not only close schools and make it hard for us to get around but they also make an already difficult situation for our seniors even worse. Our senior citizens have medical needs. They need to keep their doctor appointments, or to get to the pharmacy to pick-up their medications. Sometimes its as simple as they need to get to the food shelf or the grocery store. We hustle around taking care of our families and our parents are left to figure it out on their own. Its such a simple step to remember that Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Dad need us to check on them during these storms. They need a ride or maybe for us to pick something up for them. I was reminded today how hard it is for them.....This inspired me to make a card to just say hello and to remind them that I'm here and ready to help with the things they might need. Here is my card.


  • I water colored the images with TH Distress Inks.
  • I water colored the grassy area the same way.
  • I used Stormy Sky Distress Ink and a mask cut like the top of clouds to form the sky.
  • The butterflies and her ribbon have Diamond Stickles and the center of the flowers have glossy accents.
  • I used WOW white embossing powder fro the sentiment "Hello"
  • The purple Jems are from my stash.
  • The Stitched rectangle is a die cut with Gina Marie Designs.

  • I hope that everyone remembers their elderly Family members during the storms. Stop by, have a cup of coffee and just say hello. Take them out to lunch before you get their groceries. Its time will never regret spending with them. I hope this finds you all well, safe, healthy and blessed. Hugz

    No comments:

    Post a Comment