Monday, February 1, 2016

Love is the Link

Hello Everyone and Welcome to the first Outlawz.ning.com Greetings Challenge for the month of February. I'm honored to be a Guest Designer for February. The Greetings Challenge Theme for this week is "Love is in the Air" and You have to use something with wings in your image or embellishments. The sponsor for this week is Creative Bug Digis and I highly recommend you check them out. They have a nice selection of Digi's that are as cute as can be. The Winner of this Challenge will receive 5 Free Images! Here is my card.

She is called Mrs. Sunshine and isn't she cute as can bee? I loved water coloring this card with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The image had so much going on that it made it fun to do. After I water colored her I decided to use Tim Holtz Distress Ink and a Mini Inker to make the dirt. For the clouds I used the cloud masking technique and Broken China Distress Ink. I added Glossy accents to the Rose Water in her little jar. I found the sentiment stamped on vellum from a project I was doing last year and never used. It seemed perfect for this card. I added a little Frog on one corner of the vellum and  a little flower on the other. This way I could cover up the glue spots from adhering the vellum ;). The ribbons are all from my stock and the little Dragonfly is a button I had picked up last year. I hope that this has inspired you. I can't wait to see what all of you are going to create this week! Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment