Friday, February 5, 2016

Love Love me do.....

Hello Everyone, How are you today? I hope everybody is having a Fantastic Friday! I have a cheery Valentine's card for you today. It's a stamp called Love Bug from Unity Stamp Company. I love this stamp set. It came with several sentiment options and the image itself is very versatile. The Unity Stamp Company has a Facebook page called {Unity Show & Tell} and they have started a new challenge for their members.  
This week it is a Sketch Challenge.




Here is my card for the challenge:
I water color painted the image and then I added the scenery around the car using a masking technique. The License Plate Sentiment came with the set. I added some sequins for sparkle and fun. The Song Sentiment is also included with the set. I used part of the sky I made from the car and then I added the heart and sequins for some color and detail. The hearts were also included in the set and I stamped them as if they are fly in the sky. Once I had everything adhered to my 5 x 7 card I added stickles randomly around the card for sparkle. I hope you enjoy the card. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment