Friday, February 19, 2016

Margarita's and Celebrating you!!

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are Random Acts of Kindness Day,National Chocolate Mint Day, National Margarita Day, International Dog Biscuit Day I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see what you make!! Here's my card This week.







I ask Anne Fenton, one of our Design Team Members if she could make a Digi For me. I wanted it to be in celebration of Margarita Day. She sent me two images and they are both great so I did both images.

I used Prisma Colored Pencils to color in the images. I added glossy accents to the glasses for more detail and interest. The Jems and little heart finished off the card along with a pretty pink glitter bow.









This card I did for fun and will post in the challenge for more inspiration to the group. I am excited to see what you make Good Luck in this weeks challenge. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment