Friday, February 12, 2016

National Make a Friend Day

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are Make a Friend Day, Valentine's Day, National Gumdrop Day, and National Umbrella Day. I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects.

For my card I decided to do Make a Friend day. I made a card to welcome the Family that just moved into our neighborhood. I hope they have a sense of humor.....I'm not even sure where I got the Digi from anymore but I thought it would be a lot of fun to use it as a welcome to our neighborhood card. Here is my card.



  • I colored her in with Prisma Color Pencils.
  • I used the A2 Rectangle Die set to cut her and the blue frame out of card stock.
  • I used a fun patterned paper behind her and found this one with crayon drawn hearts all over it.
  • The Guitar and music notes are glitter foam shapes from my Grandchildren's craft supplies...haha
She is just to much fun! We have a quiet neighborhood with a nice group of people living here. I'm sure they will fit right in. I would like to ask how you approach a new neighbor. Do you welcome them with a gift of goodies or a card? Do you go over and introduce yourself personally? or do you just go on with your lives and leave them alone??? There are so many different ways to great a neighbor and make a new friend. I'm a social butterfly so I am one of the first to greet them to our area. Leave your ideas and traditions in the comment box below. Have a blessed weekend!

I will be entering this card in the following Challenges:
power poppy Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment