Monday, February 22, 2016

You Did It!

Hello everyone, I'm so excited about the Outlawz.ning.com Monday Greetings Challenge this week! I'm a Guest Designer for the month of February. The theme for this week is A Birthday Project, or a Helpful Project. You have to have a Greeting on your project. This is going to be so much fun. Please take the time to check out the DT projects for some inspiration. I can't wait to see what you create!


I water colored the image and made some clouds in the background
Then I used a Scalloped Square Die to cut the image.
I cut around the Chicks wing so I could tuck a flower in his little hand.
The image was adhered to a matching background paper and adhered to an A@ size card.
The Sentiment is from a thoughts of you Hero Arts Sentiment Set.
I glued Jems randomly around the card for some sparkle and used Glossy accents on the eyes.

That's my card for today. I hope you like it. I can't wait to see what you make so don't forget to join the Outlawz and post your challenge to the Monday Greetings Challenge for this week! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment