Thursday, March 10, 2016

Creative Hands Friends Challenge


Good Morning Everyone, I'm so excited to tell you about a new Digi Challenge sight, Creative Hands Friends. I've been asked to be part of the DT and this is the second challenge they have posted. The Challenges will run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to design your cards and enter them into the challenge. You have to use a digi to be part of the challenge. The Theme this week is to use a Digital Fairy. It's that easy. Isn't that great! I can't wait see your projects in our Challenges! Good Luck!!
The Prize is a bundle of Digi's from Creative Hands







For my card today I first printed the image onto watercolor paper. Make sure you erase the image after you print it. By doing this you erase all of the extra ink and it won't smear when you use your different media's.

  • I water color painted the image and added stickles to the wand and wings. 
  • I used a Sky Blue Prisma Color Pencil to color around the image.
  •  I used a Oval Stitched Die from Gina Marie Design Dies to cut the image out. 
  • The background paper is from recollections and I adhered it to a hot pink background.
  • I added the Jems and the sentiment and my card is done.

A new Challenge sight is always exciting and fun. I can't wait to see what you create! Have a great day! Hgz

No comments:

Post a Comment