Monday, March 28, 2016

Hello...Thinking of you....

Hello everyone! Did you have a great weekend with Family and Friends? I'm always puzzled by peoples behavior when the whole Family gets together. I sit and watch everyone great each other with happy faces and enthusiasm. It all seems great until everyone gets comfortable. If you watch closely you will see one or two lean in and whisper something into another person's ear. Before you know it the large family group has broken off into their little clicks. You can here the whispering around the room from the one or two that continue on. The ones that are watching wonder who they are picking on now. It's always the same people in the family to start the conflicts. They stay behind the scene's and most don't even realize that they are being played with. It never fails the conflict and arguing ahs started and the instigator is standing by quite as a mouse and as innocent as can be. I love getting together with my Family but the instigator can't fool me......
This the instigator stayed home and it was a great Easter indeed!

That brings me to my card. I thought of the friends I wish to see. The ones that didn't make it to the Holiday Dinner. The ones that are usually the victim in the Holiday scheme. Here is my card.






  • I used a clear stamp from Tiddly Inks. I used Archival Ink.
  • I water color painted the image.
  • I used two of the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Gina Mari Designs.
  • I adhered the background paper to an A2 size card and cut the striped paper in the shape of a banner.
  • I used inkadinkadoo sentiment stamps and added a couple of Jems for sparkle.
  • The flower Jem was added for some detail and the card is done
I hope you like the card. I think she is so cute! Please leave any comments or questions you might have in the box below. I love reading them and I'm here to help and inspire you!

A friend and I have started a new Facebook Progressive Challenge Group called Cre8tive Hands Fans. We provide a Digi to you free of charge every two weeks and you make your project and post it in our group. At the end of two weeks we do a random draw for a winner. I sure hope that you have time to stop by and check us out! We are having a lot of fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment