Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tangles....You're The Best!


Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about a new Facebook Challenge Group that has started up. It's a Progressive Challenge and the Digi's are provided FREE. A new challenge starts every other Tuesday. This is the image we will be releasing on March 29th. It's called Cre8tive Hands Fans. There are Prizes, Freebies and loads of fun! I hope that you will check it out and take part in the challenges.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:







This week the FREE Digi is a TANGLES! This was so much fun to color. I used prisma Colored Pencils to color the image. Once I was done I used A Stitched Rectangle Die set by Gina Marie Designs to cut the image, a piece of pink cardstock, and two smaller pieces for my sentiment. I adhered the image a little off center for detail. The embossing tread is from my stash. I added Jems scattered around for sparkle. I hope you get a chance to come see what is going on in the group. I can't wait to see your Tangles Projects!! HUgz

No comments:

Post a Comment