Friday, March 4, 2016

Thanks for the Pickles

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can choose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are National Pig Day, National Agricultural Day, National Old Stuff Day, Alexander Graham Bell DayI hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see your projects. 







I decided to make my card for National Agricultural Day. The image is from My Besties. Isn't she precious!?! I decided to use the TH Distress Inks and water color her. The tag is a Label Tag from Memory Box and both sentiments are from the Hero Arts Thoughts of you set. I hope that you get time to stop by and see the rest of the Design Teams Projects. I promise you will be inspired to join us and enter your project into our Challenge. Hugz for now. Jules





I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
your scrapbook place



No comments:

Post a Comment