Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Little Pick UP

It's been a while since I've been able to sit and write a blog. Dad's cancer has gotten so much worse. The Doctor's sent him home with just a few days to left to live. It's been a week now. He says he isn't ready to die and is fighting it. It's hard because his body is shutting down and wants to stop. I hate watching him deteriorate like this but I understand him not being ready. I am saving everyone's cards and when things settle down I will visit everyone and get caught up on all of your adventures. I'm so glad I have my crafting. It helps so much to have an outlet for the stress. I made this card for Dad. He love's his truck and really enjoyed the card.






I used the a guy and his truck Stamp from Unity Stamp company and the sentiment is fro Stampin' up. I painted the image with water color paints and then used the cloud technique for the sky. Some of the hearts have stickles on them. The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I made this card over a week ago when dad was doing a little better. Inside I signed it with the words. "with loads of love, Jules" He got a kick out of that, :)

I hope you have enjoyed the card! Have a blessed weekend! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment