Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hello My Friend

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Paper Al A Mode Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. Our Theme for this weeks Challenge is to us more than one form of media on your project. I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects.



Our sponsor for the Challenge this week is:



Isn't she gorgeous!?! The images at A Day For Daisies are so sweet and fun to work with. I started by painting her skin with water color. I used a pearlescent water paint to paint the dress. The camera didn't show it very well but the dress has a gorgeous shimmer to it. I used distress inks to paint the hair and the birds. I also used markers on the hair. The Sentiment is from a Stampendous called Happy Messages. I added the pearly enamel dots for a little detail. I hope the card has inspired you in some way. I can't wait to see what you create! Have a blessed week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment