Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm back....sort of....

Hello Everyone, It has been crazy stressful and busy. Most of you know that I have been taking care of my dad as he reaches the end of his time in our world. He is a fighter and amazingly stubborn. I have watched him go in an out of consciousness for a week now. We have had time to talk about the past, the present and the future. It has been exhausting yet fufilling all at the same time. We have talked about him having an out of body experience and what his parents told him yesterday (they died years ago). He is back in the hospital and I'm sure he won't make it home this time. I am grateful for the time I had with him.

I can not express my gratitude enough. All of you have been so supportive and patient with me while we are oging through this. Some have even sent cards to my dad. He loves those cards and shows them to everyone that stops by. Even if they saw them before. Your thoughts and prayers have given me the strength I needed to get through every day. I will be doing everything I can to catch up on my comments and card obligations in the next couple of weeks. Please forgive me if I happen to miss a comment here and there. I have so many emotions running through me as I process everything that has happened, is happening and will happen. This has taught me to take everyday I get with a better attitude and sens of direction. God bless you! I'm so glad you have touched my life!

Jules
Dad and I a couple years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment