Friday, April 1, 2016

National Read A Map Day

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are National Feather day, National Pillow fight Day, National Vitamin C Day and National Read a Map Day. I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see what you create!
Our Sponsor Is:









  • I was SO excited to see Read A Map Day. I knew exactly what I was going to do. 
  • I took a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" cardstock and balled it up. 
  • I used TH Old Paper Distress ink and a mini inker to age the paper.
  • Then I drew a Pirate made with a treasure mark.
  • I had the Pirate embellies in my stash.
Isn't this fun!?! I love our Goofy Holiday's. They are always fun and inspiring. I hope you post your creations. I can't wait to see what inspired you! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment