Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Day At The Salon

Hi Everyone!! How Are You today? I have recently joined the Cute As A Button DT. I'm Here with a project for the May 1st Facebook Challenge. She is just adorable! I hope you have enough time to check out the Challenge and play along! I can't wait to see what you make!



I just love this image! It reminds me of when I was a little girl and I would sit and wait until my Mom and Grandma would get done at the hair salon every week. I finished the images with Prisma Colored Pencils and then used Gina Marie Design Stitched Rectangle Die set to cut it out. It was matted on a blue cardstock and the adhered to 6 x 5 1/5 Card base. I used a Martha Stewart paper punch to create the edge on the hair pin patterned paper. The purple ribbon is from my stash. I used glossy accents on the water in the foot tub to make it look more real and Stickles on the scarf and corners of her glasses.

This was a lot of fun to make. I love the images at Cute As A Button. The shapes of their faces and the way their eyes look so innocent is irresistible. I hope you have enjoyed the project and have found some inspiration to create your own. Good Luck in the Challenge!! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment