Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Big Boy

Hi and Welcome To  another  Outlawz.ning.com  Monday Greetings Challenge. I am proud to be a Guest Designer for the month of May. This week the theme is "Use Circles In your Design" and your card has to have a greeting on it. Our Sponsor for the challenge is Alicia Bel Digi's. Isn't that perfect. I love the images from both of  Artist! I had a lot of fun with this one.  I made a birthday Card for a man. I rarely do this because the men in  my life don't seem to appreciate what I put into it and if you buy one they always say "you should've saved the money." Anyway, I hope you get a kick out of the card!








I used the Digi called Christina in Tights. I colored her in with Prisma Colored Pencils and then cut her out with the Scalloped Oval Die Set from Gina Marie Design. Then I stamped the sentiment onto three circles that I cut out using the Stitched Circle Die Set also from Gina.
I Made a black card base 5" x 6" and then adhered a piece of white cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 4 1/2". On top of that I adhered a piece of red cardstock cut to 4 1/4" x 5". I centered the image and adhered it to the card front. I included a camera and three red Jems to dress up the card a little bit. The final touch is Stickles in the twinkle of her eyes.
The cards Playful and fun and that's what I was looking for. I hope you enjoyed it! Have a blessed week!





No comments:

Post a Comment