Friday, May 6, 2016

I Serve My Country and Honor The Fallen

Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are Military Appreciation Day, Iris Flower Day, Windmill Day, Mothers Day I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see what you create.


Our Sponsor for this Challenge Is A2Z









I chose to do a project for Military Appreciation. This is an image from Cute as a Button and its called fallen soldier. You can find the shop and the image by clicking on the links above. I started out by painting the image. I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut the image, red and white cardstock. The Blue cardstock is 4 1/4 " x 5 1/2" The card is a tan card stock and it's 5" x  7". I added some embellishments I purchased from the local craft store.










I hop e that you get a chance to stop by and play with us. This Challenge is so much fun and we always celebrate the more uncommon Holiday's. Have a blessed week! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment