Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Jammin'

Hello Everyone and welcome! TTCRD has a online Magazine and weekly Challenge. I hope that you will stop by and check us out! The magazine is pack full of projects, inspiration, tricks and money saving tips. Today I am posting for the TTCRD Challenge. You can find the Challenge and all the other information by clicking on one of the links above. I did a card for the weekly challenge today. I hope you check us out and get inspired to join in on the fun!



Prize; Either/or
 1. choose any 2 digi's (value $5)
2. choose current color club (value $10)




I used TH Distress inks to paint the image.

Clothes: Faded Blue Jeans
               Ripe Persimmon
Hair: Scattered Straw
         Vintage Photo
Ipod: Soot

I used my paper trimmer to cut the image down and mat it on a blue cardstock. The patterned paper is 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered to an A2 size card made out of orange cardstock. The paper and brads are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment