Monday, May 9, 2016

"Living on The Edge"

Hi and Welcome To  another  Outlawz.ning.com  Monday Greetings Challenge. I am proud to be a Guest Designer for the month of May. This week the theme is "Living on the Edge" (using a Fancy Edge on the card) and your card has to have a greeting on it. Our Sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo and Rick St. Dennis. Isn't that perfect. I love the images from both of these Artists! I have an image from Rick St. Dennis that fits our Theme perfectly this week. If she doesn't look like she is "Living Life on the Edge" I don't know what is.
 
Our Sponsors for this Challenge are:   



And








I used TH Distress inks to paint the image. I cut the image using a Oval Die Set from Gina Marie Designs. The Image is adhered to a purple cardstock cut at 6 x 6. I adhered a strip of bobby pin patterned cardstock to the right side of the card and used a scalloped scissors to cut the edge. There is a black ribbon with pieces cut out of designer paper to add detail. They fit so well with the image its crazy! I added two bobby pins to the top of the card with some pearls for dimension.Then I added a black ribbon with a pearl in the center.The Image is so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment