Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Playful Puppy

Hello Everyone and welcome! Today is my first time blogging as a DT member with Through The Craft Room Door! I'm so excited about the new DT position. TTCRD has a online Magazine and weekly Challenge. I hope that you will stop by and check us out! The magazine is pack full of projects, inspiration, tricks and money saving tips. Today I am posting for the TTCRD Challenge. You can find the Challenge and all the other information by clicking on one of the links above.

Our Sponsor for the Challenge this week is Little Claires:


Prize- 10 Pound Credit to store



  • The image was painted using TH Distress Inks. I used:
    • Antique Linen, over the entire body.
    • Rusty Hinge, for the fur
    • Tumbled Glass, for the ball
    • Fired Brick, for the spots on the ball
    • Tumbled Glass, around the entire image
  • The Embellies are from, Sticko, Doggy Stickers
  • The image was cut using the largest Die from the Sizzix Scallop Framelit Die Set.
  • I used Glossy Accents on the nose, tongue and the ball.
  • The bacground paper is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", from K & C Company

No comments:

Post a Comment