Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring is in the Air

Hi and Welcome To  another  Outlawz.ning.com  Monday Greetings Challenge. I am proud to be a Guest Designer for the month of May. This week the theme is "April Showers Bring May Flowers" and your card has to have a greeting on it. Our Sponsor for the challenge is Lacy Sunshine. Isn't that perfect. I love the images from this sight! I have an image that fits our Theme perfectly this week.










Isn't she gorgeous! I used Prisma Color Pencils to finish the image. The Bitty Butterflies are from a punch and I added Jems to the center of their bodies for some sparkle and texture. I used glossy accents on all of the rain and water spots because it looks so real in person. The sentiment is from my stash. I adhered everything onto an A2 sized card. I hope you play along on our Challenge. It's a lot of fun. All of the Crafters can comment on each others work and ask any questions they would like. That's what makes .ning so different from the rest of the blog challenges. It has a different format and talk with each other is highly encouraged. I can't wait to see what you make!!! Have a greaat week! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment