Friday, May 13, 2016

Thank goodness for Straw Hats!


Hello Everyone and Welcome! We are kicking off another Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz.ning.com this week. We have four fun and Festive Holiday's we chose as our Theme's for this weeks Challenge You can chose one or more of these theme's for inspiration on your project. The Holiday Theme's are National Straw Hat Day, National Dance Like a Chicken Day,  National Police Officer Day, National May Flower Day. Aren't these a hoot!?! I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the Design Team's inspirational projects. I can't wait to see what you create.


Our sponsor this week is A2Z











The image is from Cute As A Button. She is called "Good Soil". You can find the shop and this item by clicking the links above.I Painted her using water colors and then I used the a masking technique to make the clouds. I printed two images of her and painted the Sunflower on the second image. After fussy citting it out I used foam tape and adhered her to the hat so it gave the card some dimension. I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Gina Marie Design to cute the image before I adhered her to the brown cardstock. The ribbon came from my stash. I kept the card pretty clean because I really wanted to showcase the image and It will be easier to mail this way.








No comments:

Post a Comment