Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Time to Feed the Garden...


Hello Everyone, I hope that things are going Great! I love this time of year so much. It smells fresh and the birds are singing so sweetly in the mornings. It's exciting to get outside and start planning my garden. I have a perennial flower garden that I like to add new plants to each year. I found myself thinking about all of this and nearly forgot to fertilize the garden. That's what was my inspiration for today's card. It's time to feed the Garden....






I used a New Release Image from Cute As A Button. I'm calling her Venus. She was fun to paint because she has so many shadows and highlights. I gave the Venus Fly Trap red lipstick to match hers. I cute the image and matted it onto dark green cardstock. The card is 6 x 6. I used a strip of thought bubbles because of the way they used them in the show batman when I was growing up. I can't wait to see what you can do with her! I thought about going all Rocky Horror Picture Show with it, maybe next time!

Have a great week everyone! Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment