Friday, July 1, 2016

National Bikini Day

I'm so excited to be getting back into the swing of things! My recovery is slow but each day gets me closer to the life as it used to be. I have a card for Festive Fridays at  the
outlawzchallenges.ning.com/ this
week celebrating Bikini Day. You have several Holidays to choose. This weeks are Bikini Day, Umbrella Day, Canada Day, July 4th USA, National Country Music Day. Its so much fun to make a project that is out of the norm. I hope you get a chance to join us!!  


Our Sponsors for the Challenge are:
and












I used a Cute As A Button image for this project. I colored the Digi with Prisma Colored Pencils and adhered it to a 6 x 6 green card base. I love the old fashion look to the Bikini! The image was a lot of fun to work with. I know the picture is a little blurry. I tried the best I could to get a clear photo. Since being sick I have developed a slight shake. It has made it a challenge to color, paint and do projects but I will keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment